As part of our partnership approach we believe there are mutual obligations for the RMSC community. As a school, we also place high expectations on our students, and we are committed to offering the following to enable them to reach their full capabilities:
- We create a supportive environment for the students, parents and teaching staff
- A strong focus on assisting students with learning difficulties and special needs
- A varied program of extra-curricular activities to encourage students to explore and pursue new hobbies
- Class sizes that allow appropriate levels of support and access to the teacher.
To complete our approach and assist us with the provision of a supportive teaching environment, we expect of our students and parents that:
- Students attend school every day
- Students always wear full school uniform when at school
- Students do their best to achieve their goals, participate to the best of their abilities and take pride in their education journey
- Parents support their children in all aspects of the school environment, including attendance, homework, participation and extra-curricular activities.